Made from 100% Genuine Certified Baltic Amber fossilized over many centuries, the Amber Love range guarantee only the finest quality amber sourced from the Baltic Sea region.
Used by many European countries in folk medicine for numerous ailments, Baltic natural tree resin amber is considered the type usually recommended for teething to assist in soothing red inflamed cheeks and gums.
Each amber bead is individually knotted for quality and safety assurance.
- Bracelet/Anklet length 14cm.
- Not a toy-worn under adult supervision at all times.
- Do not wear when sleeping or unattended.
- Each bead is individually knotted for safety purpose, however if breakages occurs, discontinue use immediately.
- Do not chew or put in mouth.
- 100% Baltic Amber beads, Platinum Semistone, Tiger Eye, Honey Love, Olive Love, cotton thread, synthetic plastic clasp with screw thread.
Suggested Age 3months-7years
This product is not a toy. It contains small components, which could be a potential choking hazard. It is not suitable for children under 36 months of age.
- Always supervise your child when wearing Amber Love jewellery.
- Remove Amber Love jewellery when your child is unattended even if it is for a short time.
- Remove Amber Love jewellery when your child is sleeping - at day or night.
Do not allow Amber Love jewellery to be mouthed, chewed or played with at any time.
- Seek medical advice if you have any concerns about your child's health or wellbeing.
- Each bead is individually knotted. However, if breakage occurs, discontinue use immediately.
Please note we also do not make any claims of therapeutic benefit.